Friday, August 22, 2008

Welcome to the Family

We are having some people come in town this weekend. Justin's Mom, her boyfriend, and our nephew Sam!! Party!!! We wanted to get something a little different for the boat and that more people could enjoy. we have been keeping our eye on this for a while, so here she is
SUPER MABLE!

It took up our whole living room. I can't wait to go out on the water with it, I'm sure we will have some good video footage of it. I will be sure to post those as they come.

4 comments:

Mary said...

Cute birthday pictures and cake for Colton. As for the super mable that thing is ginormous. Hope things are good.

Raven said...

That looks like you're going to have a wicked good time on it! I wanna try! I can I come just for a wknd?

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

I'd check your blog more often but all of your posts about boating and your new toys make me jealous and home sick. :)

I think your cake is great. I have recently started decorating cakes. It is fun. I've only been doing it 6 months or so but I enjoy it.

Karin

Heather Ridge said...

TOO MUCH FUN, NO YOU'RE MAKING ME WANT TO HAVE A BOAT.