Thursday, August 14, 2008

Skiing Grandma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We took my mom out on the boat this past weekend. She really wanted to ski, but she thought that she didn't have enough arm strength to get up. We finally convinced her that the boat would pull her out of the water and that she wouldn't have to use that much arm muscles. So she tried it, and the first she went under, so we tried it again and this is the final product!



A little nervous at first,

And then she got the hang of it!!!! Way to go MOM!!!

4 comments:

ATT Hickson said...

Props to your mom - my mom wouldn't even get in the water!

Mary said...

That's amazing. I'm with todd hickson, I don't think my mom would even try it. Plus I can't even ski, I suck. but maybe now that I am older I should try again.

Borton Family said...

Emma

How are you? This is Vanessa (johnston). How is your family doing? Where is Karen at? I hope everything is going great for you.

Vanessa said...

You go Sister J!! My mom would never ever ever ever even consider trying that!