Tuesday, August 12, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday Dear Emma, Happy Birthday to Me!!!!!!!!!! I got to start my day off great with a little cake testing. My sister wanted to get me a cake for my Birthday and so we went to the bakery, because we couldn't make up our minds online, so got there at 9:00 in the morning to figure it out. Her son is on a napping schedule ( way to go Karen) and so it was then or later in the afternoon and I wanted to go shopping with my husband for my B-Day present. So I dragged Justin along and went to taste cake and then off to look at new wake boards. We found a really cool one, but it was pretty expensive, so we came home to look online, but it turns out that the one was a good deal and I think that we'll go back tomorrow to get it. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!! Although we went out this weekend and Justin got whiplash and is in a good amount of pain, it kind of sucks.

Poor Little Fella!!!!

6 comments:

The Johnson Family said...

Happy Bithday! Hope you had a great day!!

Heather Ridge said...

Happy Birthday Emma, I always forget your b-day is right after mine. Hope you have fun wakeboarding soon, and also hope Justin feels better.

Emily R said...

happy birthday!!! hope it was a good one! my kids totally freaked out when they saw the shark attack pics... ;)

Emily said...

what about a picture of the birthday girl???? happy happy birthday emma!! hope you had a great day.

Raven said...

I'm officially the worst cousin in the WORLD! I forgot your birthday.. Hope you had a great day!

I need to take a long weekend and come play sometime in the near future!If only I lived in OK then we could play all the time! Wait a second. I could NEVER live there again. I've become to east coast to ever live there again. But I do miss you like crazy!

Anonymous said...

Happy Super Late Birthday!!! I love Justin's super hot pink blanket. I hope he's feeling better.


We met some more people that knew you guys in the stake.

Karin