Saturday, August 16, 2008

Make a Wish

I know another blog about my birthday, but there aren't very many pictures of me on this blog, so here are a few of me blowing out my birthday candles and my new wake board!!!!!!!

New bindings, they are so nice because I can never get the tie ups boots tight enough and this will be perfect! I used the online pictures because you get a better picture than the real deal.

This is my new board!! Isn't she pretty. I know it's pretty plain, and I which it had more pink on it, but I love this board. I can't wait to use it, but we had to take the boat in to get perfect pass (it's like cruise control) so I have to wait until we get the boat back. I'm so sad, but next week I'm sure we will be out on the boat.

4 comments:

Emily said...

oohhh,aahhhh it's beautiful!!! cute pics

Vanessa said...

Hey there stranger!! I was blog stalking and had to say HI! What a fun summer you had!! Love your pics and videos!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I didn't know you had posted so much recently. Awesome. Happy Birthday late, I forget we have bdays so close together. Looks like a fun day and a very cool gift, sounds like fun!!!

jenhatch said...

i hope you had an awesome birthday EMMA! We NEED to get together SOON!