Monday, August 18, 2008

Squats!!!!

So my sister in law asked me if I wanted to go to the gym with her. She had a couple of passes and wanted me to go to a couple classes with her. No big deal, how hard could it be?????? WRONG frame of mind, I thought that I was going to DIE! We went to a class called Camp24, I thought that it would be some cardio, and core training. All it was was squats!!!! Lunge into this and squat out of that. The instructor kept looking at me and saying, " Make sure that you go all the way down and come back up with your buns squeezed." I kept thinking in my head, look lady if I squat down any further than I will not be getting back up!!!!! Then at the end she goes on to say, " Remember that any of these exercises can be done in steps 1,2,or3!!" I guess I missed that memo because my legs are dead and I'm not sure if I will be able to move tomorrow. I told my sister in law that I don't know if I can do this anymore because it interferes with my ability to shop, because I can't walk!!!! All in all it was a fun time, but a lot harder than planned. Tomorrow, water aerobics.

2 comments:

Raven said...

I LOVE squats! I'm not even joking here either! My clients all HATE me during our training sessions but then love their results after just a few weeks. Keep up the fantastic squats and you'll soon have a butt like Jessica Biel!!!

Brent and Britta said...

I love it when they say to "shake it off"... yeah right! They get easier Em, I promise. WALK IT OFF!