Wednesday, December 1, 2010

New View

So I'm movin on up. To the East side, to a deluxe apartment in the sky!!!!!!!! That's right folks someone went home today and since I have been here the longest I got to move into a MUCH bigger room with some what of a view. I can actually fit in my bathroom now without bumping my belly on the door when I was trying to enter it or leave. Justin gets so antsy that he starts to pace, and in our old room it would drive me nuts. Now he can do it because he is far enough away from me that that's not all I can see. So we went from a shoe box to a refrigerator box. I have the biggest smile on my face. So now when you come to visit me I'm in a different room down the hall, and for all those who haven't come to visit shame on you!!!!! Just kidding, I understand everyone is busy or has kids, but please feel free to bring them on up because there is enough room for a small party now. The doctor can't make up his mind on to if he is going to keep me here or let me go home so he keeps giving me false hope, now that I have this good room watch him let me go home and I won't get to enjoy this. Who am I kidding one night in this room is worth the move, but to be honest with you I hope he keeps me here a little longer so Justin can get through Christmas lights and not have to worry about me getting up to get myself breakfast and lunch or trying to do something I'm not supposed to do because I'm home and I see that something needs to get done. I had Justin do a little rearranging when we got in here and he didn't quite finish and it's killing me!!!!! My clothes are still sitting in my suitcase, and all my bathroom stuff was still in it's bag, but I needed to get ready for bed so I had to but all my bathroom stuff away, but I was good and left the clothes alone because these babies do not like me up on my feet.

0 comments: