Monday, December 27, 2010

The cutest babies in the NICU.........or that's what we think


So I guess I now know how some of you feel when you upload pictures and they don't go in the order you want them, because mac won't let you move them around so here are some random events/pictures of our cute little babies. They are both wrapped around daddy's finger and melt my heart every time I see them. Brooklyn is so easy going and happy, she smiles at us all the time and Brody is a grumpy old man!!!! they are both growing so good and have done great with little milestones. Brooklyn is completly breathing on her on and Brody is right behind her, any day now and he will be off his nose tube. Every once in a while they eat from a bottle, but they get tried real fast. As much as I wanted to be home for the holidays I wish I was home with babies in my belly, but things didn't work that way and so we are back and forth to the hospital and I'm pumping every chance I get, and the reward is great I love these two so much and I'm so happy that our family has grown.
First time we got to hold Brody
Daddy enjoying both his little babies, his sweet baby girl and his little buddy
how tiny is that little foot????? So cute, she has her mother's feet, sorry Brooklyn!
Feeding Brooklyn her first bottle.
Brooklyn's first bow
Justin had these set up for when I got home, it was pretty cool. They were 7' tall and had their names on them with all their birth information, and we get to keep that plaque.
Holding Brooklyn for the first time. This is the breathing machine that she was on at first. It was so hard to see her and Brody having to wear this, it broke my heart every time, but they were only on it for a couple of days.
Brody hated his first photo shoot. He thought," if I just lay here maybe they will leave me alone". We didn't we just laughed. He will enjoy this later in life.
Giving his dad the evil eye. He thought that his dad was supposed to look out for his best intrest and not let mom play dress up with him, but dad loved this just as much as mom did.

Brooklyn loved her photo shoot, she is so CUTE and chill and I can't get enough of her. We can't wait to have them home and being able to just sit and cuddle them.

7 comments:

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

Such beautiful babies, Emma! I love them. Congratulations again. I cannot get over how much Brody looks like his daddy. I can't wait to meet them. Let me know if you need anything!!

Josh and Allayna McCann said...

They are SOOOO PRECIOUS!!! I'm so happy they are both doing okay! Congrats on the cuties...love ya dear!

Brent and Britta said...

So tiny! Loving that little pink bow! Keep the pictures coming! And keep growing babies!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, they are beautiful!! We are sooo happy for you both.
Suzanne, Roger and Samantha

Mary said...

So cute. And your boobs are getting huge. Can't wait to meet them.

Tammy said...

Oh they are just too precious. I love the pink bow and the Christmas outfits. Glad they are doing well.

Jenna said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I just found your blog again - can't believe you had the babies. Has it been that long since I saw you last? est wishes with everything. When you are ready, and if you want to, I'd love to do pictures for you. Check out my info here - www.jennamariestudios.com
Take care you cute little momma!!!