Friday, November 14, 2008

Shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My mother in Law is getting married in a couple of weeks!! We are so very excited for her and her future husband Russ. I have been shopping for the past month now for something to wear for me and my boys, well mostly Braxten and Sam (my nephew). They are going to look so good and I'm so excited. I finally got everything together for there outfits, and I found the cutest dress to wear. I'm so excited!!!!! I got the best deal on it too, that makes it even more of a score. Anyway, now I need shoes. I can't seem to find any cute black shoes. Where are some of the best places you like to buy shoes????

3 comments:

Brent and Britta said...

DSW and Nordstrom are my go-to places... and you know me... I never fail in the shoe department!

Raven said...

ALDO and Steve Madden are two of my most favorite places!

Mary said...

payless