Monday, November 24, 2008

Much Better Day!!! So I Thought.

So today has been a much better day in the life of MOM. Dylan has been such a trooper. He woke me up at 5:45, ouch, this morning and was ready for some more food. I feed him a bottle and then to my surprise he was ready to play. My sister told me that he would wake up early, take his bottle and then go back to sleep. I was in shock!!! After we played for about 45 minutes the eye rubbing began and he was back to bed. He slept long enough for me to shower and get ready to leave. We went and ran a few errands, and then we were off to the grocery store for some BABY FOOD, no more of this bottle crap!!! I stocked up and came home to try it out. At first Dylan wanted nothing to do with the food, I had woken him up from his car seat nap. Then after a little bit he went to town on the yo baby yogurt that I got him. I was very excited and impressed. Today I was very excited to watch my cute little guy, and not cursing my sister for leaving her 9 month old baby with me while she was basking in the sun in Mexico. Tonight my brother and his family and my mom and dad are coming over so that D Dog can be around the kids. He loves watching the kids!!!!

So in the middle of writing this Dylan woke up from his nap, THROWING UP, AGAIN!!!!! I cleaned everything up and watched his clothes. I waited for reinforcements!!! My mom stopped by the store and bought some non milk based formula. And then it happened, I started to not feel well myself. I thought that maybe I had not eaten well and so I felt nauseous. I went to Cabela's with my brother and then when I got home, my mom had started dinner and the smell made it even worse. Dylan wasn't sick from the formula, even thought when we cut back on the formula and diluted it he seemed to keep it down, he had the FLU and gave it to me. I was in the bathroom most of the night and I couldn't sleep because my body hurt so bad. Finally about 3:00 am my belly felt better and I slept until Dylan woke up. I slept upstairs so that I wouldn't get Justin sick. When D Dog and I came down to get a bottle this morning, Justin told me that he had been trowing up since 3:00 am. I couldn't move my body hurt so bad, and when Dylan went down for a nap so did I and when I woke up my body didn't even want to move, so I called my mom and they came and got Dylan a day early. I don't think that I could have made it through the rest of the day with Dylan here. I give all those mom's out there who have to deal with there children when they are sick too, because it was hard, I didn't even have enough energy to bath Dylan this morning. And everyone knows what it is like when there husbands are sick it's never fun. Tomorrow is a new day and I hope that everyone here at the Lee household is better and that we will all be better to leave for Utah on Thursday morning. Here's for hoping, that we are well and that even though Justin was sick today he will be able to finish all his work before we leave. Cross your fingers that everything goes smoothly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that is rough! Our family all just caught a cold. It is total misery for me, but hey such is life and we somehow go on. Feel better and good luck going out to UT. :)

Raven said...

I HATE HATE HATE the pukes! I had them a couple weeks ago. It was so bad the first night that I seriously brought my blanket & pillow & slept on the bathroom floor. I was puking every 10mins! ICK! Then the worst part, is that I continued w/the pukes for 4 frickin days! I'm much better now but still have a wicked hoarse voice! I'm glad that you're feeling a little better!