Thursday, July 10, 2008

Six Flags!!!!

Braxten and I went to Six Flags last week with my cousin and his family.

I knew that this would be a bad idea, so before they even came I decided to opt out so that I wouldn't be wasting the money. I knew that the kids would be to little to ride stuff and that Braxten wouldn't ride anything, he can be a big chicken sometimes.
So the night before we they were going, my cousin asked if we were going and I told him no, he was bummed that none of us would be going out there with him, so I went. I haven't seen my cousin in probably 6 years and that was at my grandpa's funeral so it wasn't really on good terms. The whole day was a BUST, I can't decide if it was a waste of money on Braxten's part because we only rode the things that he wasn't afraid to do, or on my part because I only got to ride one cool ride????
I think if Justin had been there it would have been a different story, but oh well.
At least it wore him out!!!!!!!!

0 comments: