Friday, July 18, 2008

New Boat





Well for the last five years each summer Justin and I have said next summer we'll get a boat. This summer came and almost went, but Justin wouldn't have and so we finally broke down and got a boat. I really wanted a red one, because they are so pretty, but we ended up getting this yellow, black and white one to match Justin's truck. I know that that sounds like a joke, but it's not Justin really wanted a boat that matched his truck. We have gotten a lot of comments on it as well, Hey is Window Works hiring, that's my kind of work!!!!! We also got comments like business must be slow.


Isnt' she lovely!!!!! We got this last Saturday and have been out 4 out of the five days so far this week. The past two mornings we have gotten up really early to and now we are dead.

4 comments:

A & C Hickson said...

Love the fact that you have been out 4 of the 5 days. That means it must've been a great purchase! Thanks for taking us on Wednesday!

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

I am so jealous that you have a boat. My family goes boating all the time back home and call to tell me about it. We could never go when we would visit because I was preg. I told my dad the next time I'm in Utah we're going even if it's December!!

Karin

The Johnson Family said...

Nice boat!!! I love the fact that it had to match Justin truck!! I'm glad you are having fun!!

jenhatch said...

she is a beaut!!!