Monday, July 28, 2008

Morning Well Spent!!

I know that everyone is probably ready for me to stop posting about our days out on the lake. It seems like that is all we do anymore, but the truth is we go early in the morning and then get home by lunch time to get all our chores done.



The boys out on the wake board!!! We don't have a wake board small enough for Braxten so he goes out with his Dad, which I think her prefers.



We saw this a lot when Dave was out behind the boat. I laughed so hard. We put more air in the tube today before we went out, and it made it tip so much easier. I had a really good face plant, but of coarse we didn't get it on film.


This is the best video that we got of me today. The first time that I went out I had much better pulls, but this is what we got!!!! This is why we go to the lake everyday, it's because I need a lot of improvement.

4 comments:

Emily R said...

so jealous about the boat. i would be out there every morning too!!! looks like you guys are really putting your boat to some good use! you will be doing arial tricks by next summer!! ;)

Raven said...

I so wish that I could start my mornings out on the lake but NOOOO, mine has to start at 5am when that stupid alarm goes off! Then I either go workout or shower and get dressed and then report for duty at 6:30am!

Emily said...

sooo jealous!!! Mornings are the best time for the lake!! I wish my parents would hurry up and by a boat!! It's so fun that Justin has the time to go and spend the time with you guys!!

Carie Ann Wall said...

So fun! Emma, you look great out there in the water. I have never benn able to get up on ski's but I love knee boarding and tubing. Someday...So fun!