Saturday, July 26, 2008

Jumping the Wake!!!

Well of course we spent another week at the lake. Any spare time that we've had we have spent it at the lake.

Justin Jumping the Wake.

I kind of chopped his head off, but you get the picture.

Here's me about to jump, but I don't have any pictures to show me jumping, I have to teach Justin how to get the right photo.




Braxten and Justin on the tube. Braxten loves being out there with his Dad, they sit and laugh the whole time, it's great!!!!


Well he did it this week, he got up the nerve to ski behind the boat. He loved it!!!! He started to do tricks and that's how he fell. Last week we wouldn't get up behind the boat, and this time he is doing tricks!!!! Go figure!!!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Seriously jealous. I went to Old Navy for the suit and cover, they didn't have any. So I ordered on line. They get here this week. We'll see how that all goes. You look hot.

The Johnson Family said...

You guys are having way too much fun not fair, but I'm happy for ya. ha ha ha!!!!