Sunday, November 21, 2010

I Want.......

I want.......

to have a normal pregnancy
to have my babies grow as long as possible in my belly
to wear all my cute maternity clothes at home hanging in my closet
to not have a sore bum from lying down sitting in a bed all day
to start enjoying this time off from cooking, cleaning, grocery shopping
to walk down the hall
to be able to go to church
to be able to go any where
to drive my car
to not worry if I took to long of a shower
to be able to go Christmas shopping instead of doing it online
to be able to see my baby furniture that just came in
to be able to help my husband with work so that he is not so run down and over worked
to have a better attitude about being on bed rest
to find more projects to do while I'm sitting here
to appreciate that the doctors found this problem before it went to far
to not hate my doctors for not letting me go home
to know that I can handle this and not go crazy or go into a depression
to have better hospital food
to be able to go home for thanksgiving dinner
to stop feeling sorry for myself and be thankful that my babies are safe inside me

Today was a hard day!!! Even though I've been blessed with great friends and family that have been so kind to come and visit me whenever they get a chance, I still felt like I was all alone. I have been doing lots of projects to keep me busy, but that's all it is is busy work. I'm sorry that this post is so negative but that's my mood today. I did get wheelchair privileges yesterday so i got to go outside and enjoy the fresh air, and tonight my sister ad her family and my parents all came up here and Justin wheeled me down to the cafeteria for dinner. It was nice to eat a meal at a table and chair instead of my bed. So this week should be good, and I can look forward to getting out of me room for 30 minutes twice a day, so that will be nice. I'm keeping my glass half full and looking at the days that have past instead of how many more there will be. once i get my pictures off my phone I will post the fun projects that I've been doing.

3 comments:

Emily said...

you will make it I know you will!!! i am sorry you had a rough day, everyone think being on bed rest, not having to do anything would be fun, but that is so not true!! sorry i didn't make it on friday, hopefully i can make it sometime this week! Hang in there, let me know if you need any crafty ideas!!

jamie said...

I'm so sorry, I know it sucks! I'm so glad you got wheelchair privileges, they definitely help, just to get outside for a LITTLE bit! We used to wheel around the neighborhood right by the hospital and I'd dream of going across the street to Target! While you are web-surfing check out: http://www.sidelines.org/ it has lots of good info on it!

Brent and Britta said...

Reading that totally made me cry. What can I do!? I'm coming to see you tomorrow, so text me and tell me what I can bring you to make your day!