Monday, October 13, 2008

MISSING

MISSING!!!!!!! A lost blogger who has been so unbusy, that blogging my life wasn't even interesting so I just didn't do it!!!! I know that I have been out of the blogging world for a while now but I wanted to come back and let everyone know what has been going on lately. A few weeks ago Justin left for his first ever MotoAdventrue with his two cousins and uncle. Just go a dirt bike this past year and has been practicing for this trip. The other boys have been doing the trip for a while now, and Justin finally got to go this year!! Yeah for Justin. Normally the girls all fly into Utah and do a little shopping and hanging out until the guys get there, but this year most of us stayed home because tickets are ridiculous and we are all going to Utah in November for Justin's mom's wedding. I had big plans to do some "spring Cleaning" while Justin was away, but it never happened, so I still have that to do. Justin had so much fun on his trip and he can't wait until next year.

While Justin was away I had some really great and exciting things happen. One of my really good friends, Aimee, was expecting a baby and had been on bed rest for about 3 weeks. She needed a ride to her doctor's appointment so I went with her to get out of the house, but mostly to have some girl time. I took her on Monday and everything was fine, then I took her again on Thursday and that day the doctor decided that they were going to have a baby!!!! I was like holy crap!!! So I went with her over to the hospital and hung out with her while they got everything started and for her mom and husband to show up. I didn't really have anything else to do that day, so I hung out and we talked about how she was feeling and everything about child birth. I ended up staying for the whole thing and it was the most exciting thing that I have ever watched. Amiee did so good, she was trying so hard to have the baby natural because she had a bad experience with the epidural last time, and she did amazing!!!!! About an hour before little Jager got here she got the shot and it barely kicked in before he came, and it wasn't until after he entered this world did it really kick in and then she couldn't feel her legs, but she did such great job and I defiantly think that everyone should watch that before they have a baby, a lot of my fears and questions have been answered not to say that it is going to be a breeze, but I know what to somewhat expect!!! He is such a cute little guy and I'm so happy for Aimee and her family the are finally complete.

So Sunday morning, the day Justin was getting home, I went to watch a family in our wards kids while they went out of town. I had such a good time. So I got there early Sunday morning and then we all went to go pick up Justin. Justin had work all week so he stayed at our house while I stayed over there. It was kind of a bummer, but I had such a fun week!!! The kids were so good and fun. I laughed to hard at Gavin, he was the four year old, he was so funny and just dang cute!!!!! All of them had different personalities and they were all great, but Gavin made me laugh the most. That kid loves macaroni and cheese, he ate pretty much the whole box, with his head in the bowl like it was going to disappear if he didn't eat it fast enough!!! I had a great time!!!

It's now back to reality, Justin's home so I have to go to the store to get food and make dinner. So I went to Costco today and loaded up!!! Good ole Costco!!!

1 comments:

mandy said...

Um, you forgot to mention the best part about your day today, which was running into me at Costco. How dare you!! We definitely need to get together soon.