Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Dracula!!!!!!

This past weekend we went to a Murder Mystery Dinner. It was so much fun!! We all brought something Halloweeny to eat, I brought some eyeballs and mummy dogs. The eyeballs looked really cute, but they were really sweet. I didn't think that they were that bad, but most people didn't like them, which is fine because it was all the spirit and atmosphere not really the taste. We all had different parts to dress up as, I was a dental surgeon and Justin was a actor who is most famous for Dracula, so that's who he was supposed to dress as.


It was so much fun to see everyone else get into their parts and have a good time. Todd, Justin's cousin was hilarious. I was laughing so hard at him playing his part at times it was hard to breathe. Justin's Uncle Steve really got into it as well and even handed out business cards to everyone that he was a vampire slayer, it was great. Todd and Abby put so much time and effort into this party. It was upstairs so we went up and there is a big landing so to speak. This is were we got the intro to the party and a little bit of the details. Then, they opened the doors to the "west wing" and they had hung trash bags from the ceiling to make a maze. As we walked through the maze, Todd would so various things to scare us. It was so perfect!! Then at the end of the maze they have another big room, that they completely decked out for us to sit and enjoy all the snacks and that's were we played the game. It was long, but fun! I was so tired because earlier that day I went with my really good friend to be her model for her last test for beauty school. She wanted to leave at 6:00 am so I needed to be up by 5:00 so I could get ready. The test started at 8:30, but she didn't get done until 12:30 and then we didn't get home until 1:15. Then I had to go to the grocery store and get all the supplies for the snacks for the party and then make them. They were very time consuming, so I never got a nap. I was tired, but had a great time. Oh, my friend past her test and so she is now officially legal to do hair, way to go Aimee.

4 comments:

A & C Hickson said...

That was super fun! Glad you did such a great documentation!

ATT Hickson said...

You both looked the part perfectly that night! Thank you for bringing the Halloween food too. PS - I really liked the peanut butter eyeballs!

Kathy said...

Justin looks like he got punched in the eyes!

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome costumes, sounds like a killer party!