Thursday, September 11, 2008

Red Neck Fishing!!!!!!!!!!

This post is for my father in law Dave. He has been waiting all summer long to get a fishing license. He moved here this summer and the season for fishing is Aug to Aug so he wanted to wait until the new year came so he didn't have to get two licenses. Well this past April, while Braxten was here for Spring Break, we decided to go fishing in our community pond in our development. I just wanted to show everyone how Justin has taught his son to fish.........
Please not the "Fishing Pole" in Justin's Hand. Now this is just an air soft gun, so don't freak out to much!!!!!

Braxten are you taking notes???

He had no problem remembering what to do in this!! Can we say Ghetto!!

Proof Justin's Dad really did teach him how to fish. Happy Fishing Dave!!!!!!



5 comments:

Mary said...

What the freak? I don't even understand how that works? Are you coming?

Raven said...

You so have to come over to my blog ASAP! I posted some of the most wicked good pictures of us from the past up! OMG! I laughed so hard seeing them!

ATT Hickson said...

This is hillarious! Ha! Now that's my kind of fishing!

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

That is hilarious!!

A & C Hickson said...

This is hilarious!