Monday, June 23, 2008

Summer Days!!!

I recently have quit my job so that I can be home with Braxten. I still walk around the house not knowing what I need to be doing. It still hasn't hit me yet that I don't have to go back to work, I feel like I'm just on a long vaction from work. I have had a lot to do this summer so it seems like I have just been talking a few days off here and there. I guess when life slows down, I might realize that I'm now a house wife. This week I have girls camp and next week we are going to Oklahoma for a small family reunion. I know that I will get the hang of this, and one of these days I will be caught up on the laundry.

1 comments:

Raven said...

I'm wicked excited to see you in a week! Just think of all the fun we'll be having in good 'ol Marlow... just like old times! lol