Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Back from the DEAD!!!

I have not had very mush time to blog lately. I have been trying really hard to get my last weeks of work in and get the new girl trained. I'm now a free women!!!!!! A while ago Justin and I decided that the stress from work wasn't worth the paychecks. I'm now the scheduler for Window Works and we will see how that goes. Braxten is also coming out next week and so we will be spending a good amount of time together and I can't wait. The past two summers he has been spending all his time with his dad and this summer we are going to be doing lots of projects and swimming. I'm so thankful for this opportunity that I'm able to have and the fact that my husband started a new business to give me this chance to relax. It will be his turn soon and then we can enjoy more time together. Thanks Honey!!!!!!! I hope blogging more and letting everyone know what is going on in our life.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Bravo, Emma. I have been waiting to hear from you. I love and miss you.

Emily said...

yea emma, now we can hang out!!!