Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Single Life

Anther great summer has come and gone with Braxten. We had our good times, and the bad times, but mostly good times. I'm not going to lie Braxten and I went toe to toe a few times, I had a very hard summer this year. Another year older means another year wiser and he knows how to play the system and he knows what's going on around him. A lot has gone on in our little house that has made me not the nicest person to be around and poor Braxten had to be here for that. With all that said our house has been very quiet and boring this past week with him gone, we miss him already and can't wait for him to come back. His last night in Texas is a tradition to go to Red Robin, so we went and meet up with all Justin's side of the family for dinner.
This is his best buddy Haley. they get along so great and always have the best time together.
This is Haley's brother Cash, and mom Christine we had a great time with their family this summer. We went to two Home Depot morning projects with them and had a fun time.
Then there is Olivia, she absolutely adores Braxten anything he can do she does right beside him. We had a hard time with there age difference, but Braxten I think loved the attention and her at the same time.

Here are all the kids after their bellies were full, video games were played and everyone had a good time.
Braxten and Haley had a ton of quarters and instead of playing the video games they wanted all the trinkets out of the vending machine thing. I got a beautiful ruby ring that was given to me, thanks B!!! Sweet tat!!! Look at the cool kid in the back ground, Tanner cracks us up.
After dinner we went bowling. It was a lot of fun. Braxten is a pretty good bowler, I'm so proud of him. He did a great job helping out Olivia too!!!
Olivia LOVED bowling she was so freaking funny. After each turn she would come back to her mom and sign the word more because she wasn't done yet. She did really well waiting for her turn, it was cute to watch. It was fun to watch Braxten helping her. He would carry her ball up to the alley and then Ryan would help her push it down the lane.
Despite all their efforts I BEAT them all!!!! I have never done so well before, way to go me!!!

3 comments:

Mary said...

That is some of the worst bowling scores I have ever seen. Good job on crushing everyone. Love and miss you. call me soon. We haven't talked in a while.

The Holcombs said...

That is so sweet, looks like ya'll had fun bowling. Now back to normal life. :) Let's play soon. :)

Kathy said...

Way to go Emma! It must be from all that training on Wii at my house.