Sunday, July 26, 2009

K.N.O.T.B

That's right floks, New Kids On the Block!!!!!! I went to the concert this past weekend with my good friends Heather and Amie!! It was so much fun!!!!! It was loud and crazy, and I couldn't hear the next day from all the screaming, but it was a great time! Thanks ladies for the invite and I'm glad that I went.

I'm so bummed because I don't have a full view of my whole outfit, but I went all out. Leggings, long shirt with the belt and of course the hair, it's all about the hair. Amie has an orignal shirt from 1990, from the first concert she went to, back in the day.

Since not all of you got to go, here is a little bit of what you missed out on. Turn up the volume it's a little hard to hear. Jordan is still hot, and I will always be his girl!!!!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6w_opKRJXs

I have had a heck of a time trying to post this so I hope it works for you. This concert was so much fun because it reminded me of easier days, childhood, clipping pictures of hot guys.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Yeah I wish I could see the whole outfit too.

Emily said...

ahh the memories that was the first concert i went to too!! i bet you had a great time!

jamie said...

so fun! I was always in love with the younger one...probably cause my sisters had the rest of them claimed. Ha!