Thursday, July 30, 2009

New Addition!

I have so much blogging to do that some of these next post are just going to be pretty random, but I want to have things documented some what, so Introducing................ London Marie Jacobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and my sis in law Kathy)
My brother and his wife make some of the cutest babies ever. When their son Jack was born and they had their third gorgeous baby Justin and I made a deal that the next baby that they had we would buy it from them. Kathy agreed, because she was pretty sure that they would not be having anymore babies. When we found out that they were surprised with one more, we called dibs, but Kathy said no way!!!! It's such a bummer because she is the sweetest baby, even if she cries every time that I hold her I still think that she is the cutest baby.

0 comments: