Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Lindsey!!!!!

Happy Birthday to one of the most coolest people I know. I'm so glad that Lindsey has moved to Texas and that we have been able to become such good friends. It's never a dull moment when we are together. We went out last Friday night to have a little Birthday dinner for her and afterwards we couldn't figure out what to do. We drove around for a while and then decided that we would go watch the planes land. I wasn't feeling great, my allergies have been awful, and so I was less than thrilled. I was for sure the party pooper!! Half way there I realized I needed to use the bathroom and I needed to use it now. There is no where to go on the road, so the guys said we could pull over and pee on the side of the road. I was not in the mood for games and found it less than funny and even annoyed that it was just a joke to them. Every bump was awful and I really thought that I was going to pee my pants. So they pull over and said, "OK just use the car to support you and go". It was just that easy, right. Not for me!!! I was annoyed and then I got stage fright and couldn't go. I got back in the car right about the time that Lindsey went running over behind another bush to do the same thing. That's what I love about her, she is always up for the party and she is going to have fun no matter what. She is a great example to me, not just peeing in the bush other reasons too!! I love that she is so close by, and she loves to go shopping with me!!! Having a great shopping buddy is always great!!!!!!!! So this shout out is for Lindsey, Happy Birthday, I love ya!!

3 comments:

Mary said...

It makes me sad I'm so far away and missing out on cool friendship moments. Love ya. Also Karen, dark hair, Wow have never seen it beyond blond.

Anonymous said...

Yay! happy bday Lindsey, so glad we could do some celebrating with you. You guys are all great, I think it is awesome you two have a good relationship!

Linzz said...

Sorry Emma I decided to check out some blogs finally and saw this. I love you too and I love being so close and being able to show you how to pee in the bushes. Kind of fun huh!! You are the best and we always love being with you. You are number one in our books!