Saturday, January 3, 2009

Farewell, My Dear Braxten, Farewell!!!

I know that I haven't really said anything about Braxten being here the past two weeks, but he has been and it has been so great. We were so busy that it fells like it's only been two days. He got here the Sunday before Christmas, December 21. The next night we celebrated Christmas with my family.

(My mom and brother in law getting down on the Karaoke machine)

(Karen and Dylan getting down)
(One Man Band)

We had a great night and I finally got to break in my karaoke machine, with other people not by myself. We had a great next couple of days, my Dad got Justin a remote control race car, it is so cool, and it is fast. It can go up to 50MPH, and trust me he has tried.
( Justin's Car)

Then came Christmas morning!!! Braxten was so excited, and even more so that Santa forgot to give Justin and I presents and he was the only one who got one. I guess he was the only one who was good this year.


(Like Justin's Pink Pajama's?)
We had a great Christmas, not with just the things that we received, but being together as a family. We were able to spend Christmas Eve with Ryan and Lindsey and it was great. To be together as family and we played a let ping pong I'm not going to lie!!! Thanks for Dinner Ryan and Lindsey. Christmas Day we went over to Connie and Steve's for dinner and games with all of Justin's cousins. Braxten had a chance to go ride dirt bikes with the boys!!! He said that it was the best day of his life!!!!! The guys all rode dirt bikes, and he rode a little 4 x 4 that Justin and his cousin's all grew up on. They were able to go three times!!!!!! Braxten was in heaven!

(Each time he went up the Brim he got higher and higher)

(The Crew) (Justin Jumping)
Braxten is the greatest. We love having him around and we are so glad and blessed to have him in our lives. Things are not the same when he's not here, although they are always crazy when he is here. I'm thankful that we are able to see him as much as we get to, but very sad that it always has to come to an end. We can't wait to have him come back for more fun and adventure. Christmas is so much fun with Braxten, putting cookies out for Santa, and the excitement on his face when he comes. We love you B and miss you already. Come back soon and we hope next time you can stay longer!

3 comments:

Raven said...

I love Justin's "salmon" pjs! Did you see Seven Pounds yet? Will Smith gets a pink shirt from the girl & she asks him if he likes the clothes & he goes, "it's pink." & she replies, "it's salmon!"

jenhatch said...

so glad you had a great time with Braxten and a great Christmas! Them jeans are looking pretty hot!

But my favorite part of that whole post is thinking about you, in your house, all alone, and kareokeying by yourself! SOOOO funny!!!

{and i agree... we DO need to hang out more!!}

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

What is with Justin and pink? jk