Monday, February 11, 2008

My husbands new love!!!!

For Christmas Santa brought Justin an X Box 360. He has been playing guitar hero ever since. He is of course really good at it, but that is all he does anymore. He is trying so hard to bet all the hard level songs. He makes me sit down on the couch and watch him have a concert. He cracks me up. He has developed lots of new talents lately. Video is coming soon!!!!!! He won't let me film him until he can do the song perfectly, but this is who he is striving to be like.
Right click on link and watch!!!!

2 comments:

Raven said...

I LOVE guitar hero III. Although I have it on the Wii. It's quite addicting! I was late picking up a friend from her work one day b/c I was playing that darn game!

Amy Pennington said...

Doug really wants to get this game...glad to know they all put it to good use! we love the wii too!