Saturday, February 2, 2008

Everything Taste Better on the Couch!


One thing Justin can't stand is when I eat on the couch. When I'm watching I love to set on the couch and have a little snack. I can get away with it when I'm home alone, but when Justin's around, he's been known to take the food from me and put it at the table. Even at his mom's house in Utah he didn't want her eating on the couch. He is so funny!! It wasn't even his couch. Anyway we had people over the other night I was able to get away with eating on the couch. SO nice, it just taste so much better on the couch.

5 comments:

Amy Pennington said...

Emma....nice blog girl! Lookin good in those fabulous socks!!!!
Welcome to blogland...I love your music by the way!

A & C Hickson said...

Yes! I love that you started a blog! I am a blog junky! It's terrible because I just get lost looking and doing blogs!

Anonymous said...

EMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! (in a high pitch voice) Its Adam Brown. I love your blog and guess what. I live in Texas now too!! Good lookin Fam! Im in Hurst but I know some folks that just moved to Keller. the Hubbards and the Neilsons and the Randalls. You know them? My email is still the same and it looks like yours is too. calidadadam@aol.com

Raven said...

YAY!!!!! Now we can both catch up a little on each other's lives. I never have time to call and I'm a TERRIBLE cousin!

monkie mama said...

Hey Emma! Welcome to blogworld! I'll have to stalk yours regularly. I'm totally diggin' the socks!