Sunday, November 22, 2009

Good Photographers

So a while ago we went to Utah and got awful pics. I called her and she really didn't care that we didn't like the pictures and said that any photo lab would/could fix the pictures we didn't like. Whatever, her mom is on hospice and she was out of town with her, so I cut my losses and decided that she needed the money more than I did. On a good note, when my family was here for Halloween, we got some family photos done and I love them. One of the women that I was in in Young Womens with took them, and she has some amazing talent. I love her eye for a good picture is keen, anyone who lives in this area should really use her for your family photos.

Montage of all the good pics>
Individuals of my niece and nephew. I love them Jenna is a little model in the making.
For some reason I couldn't get the one of my niece Paige uploaded but she is in a tree with all the fall colors, it is so cute.
Thank goodness for good Photographers!!!!!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

Mary said...

Glad you got some good pictures after all. You look so glamorous and skinny and tall. I hate you.

mandy said...

Those are great pictures! It's so hard to find a good photographer!