Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Pay it Forward!

Well, its worth a try! -- I'm volunteering to make you a homemade something-or-other and I am posting this to participate in my friends' same Pay it Forward opportunity!

Are you excited, yet? If so, be sure to be one of the first five people to respond to this post. I hereby commit to offer the first five individuals to comment on this post a homemade gift of MY choosing; however, in order to post a comment, you have to first post this on your own blog and agree to do the same for another five people.

There are of course some restrictions, because I am not Super Woman.

-1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
-2. This thing will be completed sometime this year.
-3. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

REMEMBER THE CATCH: YOU MUST RE-POST THIS ON YOUR BLOG! This will be fun and something new to try!
So - don't be intimidated - if you don't want to make something you can just do something nice for 5 people that comment on your blog... Excited yet?

2 comments:

ATT Hickson said...

I'm so glad you are doing this! I'll get right on those cookies... :)

Kiera said...

I am doing this too! It is fun!