Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hot N Cold!!

This post is a little late, but I guess it's better than never, Right. A few weeks ago it was really warm outside, probably in the high 80's low 90's I heard, not really sure or not. Justin and his guys had just finished washing his truck in the driveway and he was really HOT!! This was like February 27 I believe, so he decided that it was warm enough to get his suit on and jump in the pool.
Thinking about jumping in!!
Whew that is Cold!!
I'm getting out of here it's to Cold!!
So a couple days later it had cooled down quit a bit, to the low 50's I believe so the pool hadn't had a chance to warm up at all, he decided to try it again. For his birthday he got a wet suit and he wanted to try it out. So on March 3 he tried jumping in the pool again to see how well his wet suit would work.
Yep it's still COLD!! The Hot Tub is nice and Warm though.Justin's Cousin Andy wanted to try his dry suit and it worked a lot better than the wet suit, he wasn't nearly as cold as Justin was, his whole body stayed dry his feet were frozen though.
So they both ended up in the HOT tub.
I guess the lesson is Boys will be boys and still do crazy things!!

3 comments:

Mary said...

I used a dry suit in Alaska. It was really cool. I like them besides their bulkiness.

Raven said...

While the rest of the country was in a heat wave that week, lucky 'ol me was getting dumped with 14inches of snow! Then that night & the next, it dropped down to -5! Oh how I love New England! lol

Anonymous said...

Hilarious, I love how crazy the boys can get. Way more than I would ever do, but it is so entertaining!!!