Sunday, December 28, 2008

Santa Delivered!!!!

Well for the last few months, ever since we got the boat, I've been asking for a new camera. Our camera was fine, but it was really slow. We got it about 5 years ago, and it just seems ancient. I started to notice this when we would be out on the boat and I would miss half the pictures because my camera was to slow, and not process the picture fast enough. So this year for Christmas SANTA delivered and I love my new camera!!!!!

He told me that they were all sold out of the camera that I wanted so he didn't know what to get me. I was annoyed that he waited until two days before Christmas, but he did really good this year. He got me my new camera, two new pairs of jeans and two shirts to layer with a necklace to match. He is good, but not that good he had help from the lady at the store, but I do have to say that he did a good job. I had to go back and get a size smaller in the jeans, but that's always good right???


First picture with the new camera.

We had Christmas with my family the Monday before because my parents were going out of town. I had used most of the wrapping paper in the house, so my husband used the used wrapping paper and boxes from the night before that were crumpled up in the box to wrap my presents. It makes me laugh every time I think about it. Please excuse my dazed look it was early!

My new shirt and necklace. Thanks babe!

3 comments:

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

Merry Christmas! Thanks for your help with Sadie yesterday. Tell your aunt that I'd pay good $ for one of those books. :) ha ha, they are so cute. I love them.

Mary said...

Sweet. Glad Christmas went good.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good Christmas to me. Nothing better than a camera for Christmas. Sounds like Santa didn't do half bad, at least he knew to ask for help!