Thursday, February 3, 2011

Couple More pics

Here are the rest of the pictures from the photo shoot. Some of you have seen these on facebook already, but they are so cute that I wanted to post them again. I hope that you enjoy them as much as we do. These two really are so fun to have around, really so good, unless they are hungry they don't make much of a peep. I love the pictures with his arm around her, like he is going to protect her, I hope that this last and he will stay her protector. Today is their due date and I can't imagine how big these babies would have been if I had carried them longer, but I didn't and they are 7 weeks old, and I'm glad that they are here and didn't come out 8 pounders!!!!









6 comments:

jamie said...

Love them Emma! The pics of them are perfect!

Long Family said...

Adorable babies and amazing photography go very well together.

Heather Ridge said...

Seriously, can they be any cuter?

Brent and Britta said...

So sweet! I love the one of them wrapped up together cuddling and holding hands! You know they were totally doing that in the womb ;)

Vanessa said...

Those are SO cute!!! Cute Cute Cute!!

Karin said...

These are seriously perfect pictures of perfect babies. I just love them to pieces and cannot wait to meet them.