Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Riden

So next on my list of things that never made it to the blog was how much my boys love riding!!!!!! Braxten came down for Spring Break and they went riding everyday. Also, Justin finally got a new bike and he loves it. The deal with a new bike was that he could have a new bike when I got a baby in my belly. Well a great deal came up on a new KTM and so I couldn't deprive him of something that he was so in love with because we were waiting for some thing that I wasn't sure was ever going to happen. I guess since he got what he wanted we got a little extra in return, TWINS!!! Anyway, here are some fun shots of the boys loving there new toys.
And since he bought a new bike he had to sell his old one, we had the perfect person to buy it, Ryan his brother, so they same with us to the motocross park, I didn't get any pictures of Ryan, but with all of us there there had to be a few rides given, isn't she the cutest motocrosser you've ever seen.

1 comments:

Jamie said...

EMMA!!! I'm so glad you found me! Looks like life is fabulous and congratulations on the twins coming!!! How fun for you guys. I can't wait to see pictures:) I posted preggo pics, so you should too. No point in gaining all this weight without publically documenting it, right? ;)