Tuesday, March 23, 2010

So Behind!!!

I'm so behind on posting I gave up for a while. So I decided that I needed to get myself caught up so here are a few to start off.


We went to a Christmas party this year that was 80's theme. We had so much FUN!!! I love the 80's the music the dress it was great. Justin decided to dress 70's, because lets just face it 70's dress is so much cooler for guys than the ladies. He had on like 4" platform shoes on, it was so funny and by the end of the night he now knows how I feel when I wear heels all night. This is the best picture that I have, so please excuse my top messed up and not the full view, but you get the idea!
This was by far the best outfit ever!!! He had on 4" platform silver glitter boots, it was great, I love a good costume party. Always invite me I'll play along!!!

1 comments:

Mary said...

Holy hotness. I love it. And he dwarfs you with his heels. Loooove it.