Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Go Cowboys!!!

So this is what we have been up to. Justin of course has not lost his love for the Dallas Cowboys. This year has been a fun season. We had all his family come over for the New Orleans vs Cowboys, which we won of course. The prerequest was that you had to have cowboy gear on to come in. We went to the cowboy store to stock up on our cowboy wear and found a great find I can't wait to have kids to put her, well if I have a girl, so I borrowed my niece Olivia.........


Even thought the Cowboys ended up joking in the end, the did win a playoff game this year, and hopefully nexy year can make it all the way to the Super Bowl. This year I'm going for the under dogs, Go Saints!!!!!!

1 comments:

ATT Hickson said...

Olivia looks ADORABLE in these pictures! Ha! Love it!