Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sucked In!!!!!!!!!!!!

A few weeks ago my sister got me hooked on the twilight books. I had seen the movie when it first came out, but I hadn't gotten around to the books yet, I wasn't sure there was a need for them. Then, she read the first book and was hooked. She read the book and watched the movie a few times. So it got me interested. I read the first book, even though I had seen the movie I wanted to see how it compares, all in all, I think that I liked the movie better. So it's been a while since I read the first book and I was going to wait to read the second. My sister got the book and really wanted to talk to me about it so she made me read the second book. So I picked up the book and read it in one day. My husband hates it when I read because I do nothing else. I felt guilty for not doing anything so I waited a day to pick up the third, and read that over the past few days, I had to get some laundry and the house picked up this week and I thought that my husband would kill me if I didn't do anything but read. I haven't started the fourth book yet, but I'm excited. If you haven't read any of the books yet and you plain to STOP reading this now, if you haven't read any of the books and you have no idea what I'm talking about sorry. I'm getting a little annoyed with how clingy Bella is, it's kind of pathetic. what kind of luck does someone have that they need to chose between a vampire and a wolf??? Who is going to be after her in the fourth book??? I think that she tried really hard to stretch all these books out over 4 books and some of the things are a little too far fetched, even for a vampire book!!!! I do like the books, but I really think that I like the movie better. I guess we'll see how the next movie turns out if it can compare????

4 comments:

Brent and Britta said...

You crack me up. We should start a 2-person book club... (maybe 4 if we include our sisters)... Bella can get annoying, hang in there.

Mary said...

You kill me. I still haven't seen the books. But mainly I agree with your book synopsis.

The Johnson Family said...

I read the first and second one I just can't get started on the third. I have know idea why. I like them, but I just don't love them. Anyways this was a huge step for me because I don't even remember the last time I picked up a book of my choice. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks talk to ya later.

jenhatch said...

that totally makes me laugh... i got sucked in when they were all the rage. i kept telling my friends they were crazy for reading vampire books... but then I finally gave in. they're good, but i agree - bella can get pretty annoying! hang in there, you've at least got to finish them. shayne is the same way when I read, i get nothing - but the bare minimum of changing diapers and feeding kids done.