Saturday, February 21, 2009

Family Photo

Well I fought my husband to finally get our family pictures done. I'm so excited!!!!! While we were in Utah we got them done by one of my friends, and I love them. I needed her to fix some of them so this picture above is just a preview! You'll have to tune in for the rest of them. Although this is one of my favorite pics, I don't like that I'm standing so far away from the boys, it's like I stink of something. Anyway I'm glad I won the battle and we got them done. It was really bright out that day so in a lot of the pics we are squinting, oh well though.

8 comments:

Kim said...

Very nice. My husband would hardly ever do family photos so I have very few and now that the kids are grown I definitely wish that I had insisted.

Anonymous said...

We are having that same fight right now. I want family pictures SO bad and he thinks we can just take a picture of all of us. I love the rocker shirt.

Brent and Britta said...

CUTE! You must have been freezing!
PS - Nice bangs! ;)

ATT Hickson said...

WOW - that picture is so cute of all of you! Love love love the background... How fun that you got them done!

Mary said...

I love love the picture. And you are looking so thin and fabulous. And I love the little black vest. Come visit me - loser.

Heather Ridge said...

I LOVE THESE PICTURES. Where were these taken?

Anonymous said...

awesome, you look great and the bachground rocks. always insist on pics!!! i do and jared thanks me later

Katelyn said...

emma i love the new pic! its great! can't wait to see more!