Monday, March 24, 2008

Ride Em Cowboy



For Justin's Birthday this year we celebrated it at Texas Roadhouse!!! Yummy!!! It was great. When we went to dinner Justin's brother Ryan, and his wife and baby came and so did his cousin Todd and his wife and baby. Tanner doesn't like really loud noise. So the couple of other people who had the crew sing happy birthday to them Tanner didn't like it and he started crying. Towatds the end of dinner, Tanner started crying and so they got up and went outside with him. While the did that, they told the waitress to come and sing to Justin. So we heard the crew start clapping and heading our way, I told Justin that this was for him and he said yeah right your can't do that to Tanner he doesn't like the sound, well Tanner was gone and sure enough they were on their way to sing to Justin. Justin loves Roadhouse, but he forgot that you have to ride the saddle when it's your birthday. I didn't and I remembered to bring the camara to capture the event.

5 comments:

Raven said...

That's Fantastic he had to jump in the saddle! I wish I could've been there!

Mary said...

Beautiful. That's exactly my kind of event. I can't believe you got so much snow either. None here.

ATT Hickson said...

Sorry about our crying kid! It was a fun night and I loved seeing Justin saddle up!

Kiera said...

Looks like fun!!

The Holcombs said...

Hilarious, I love that he had to ride the saddle. Yee Haw!